Monday, January 19, 2009

I completed a challenge

This card was completed for the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. I never get to do challenges, I always run out of time. Having all this extra stamping time this weekend is going to make next weekend really difficult. I have a workshop 3 hours away on Saturday for a really good friend, so one day of my weekend is already gone. Anyway, enough whining! On to the card. For those of you who don't know, the Featured stamper Challenge has you CASE a card from the featured stamper's gallery. I cased this card here from Stamp Momma. I didn't have the same stamp set or the same designer papers or ink, so I had to change more than just the two elements designated in the challenge. I tried to stay as true to the original card as I could with my limitations. I used Candy Cane Lane DSP, Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip and white. Embellishments were white ribbon and fire circle rhinestone brads. Stamp sets were Something New to Love, All Holidays (love this hugs and kisses stamp. I've been using it on everything), and the SAB Yummy set. Oh, I also used the word window punch. Any Questions? Ok, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card and I want to CASE it - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!