Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Buzzin' By

I absolutely love this stamp set. I ordered it on the pre-order and then it sat in my stamp room for weeks without me using it. I hate when I do things like that. I still have about eleven sets sitting upstairs in their box not even put together! Do any of you do that? Oh well at least I finally got to play with this one. I would love to tell you what color card stock I used, but I have no idea. It came out of my scrap box and I am afraid it may be from my non-SU! days. If you want to case this, I'm sure yoyo yellow or one of the other yellows from Stampin' Up! would work. While you can't see it on this picture, I did emboss the stamin on the flowers (I think that is what those things are called. If not somebody please correct me!) and the bee's antenae. Thanks for looking, and like always, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!