Saturday, January 24, 2009

Marketing Smarketing

Ok, I am not good at promoting my business. Lets face it, I would much rather be sitting in my stamping room and crafting than trying to get people interested in booking shows or signing up to be a demonstrator (Probably why it took me 5 months to hold a workshop and I still don't have a downline). Anyway, I decided that I would try something new. I created these small calendars. I found a print out of the months on www.splitcoaststampers.com (another great place! If you've never been there you really need to check it out.) I used a ton of my leftover Pomegranite paper and made this tiny calendars. The flower on the front is chipboard colored with a marker (can't remember the color for the life of me) pressed in versamark and then embossed with irridescent ice. The brad in the middle is a Filagree designer brad. The calendar also has an enlarged version of my business card on it. Now, when i see someone in the craft aisle at the PX I can whip it out. Hopefully that will make a bigger impression than me not saying anything!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I live right next door and I can't imagine you not having something to say! I'm sure I've told you before, but I'll tell you again. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!