Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Funky Friday Challenge from CCS

Yep, that's right....it's time for another Funky Friday with the Cornwall Crafty Stampers. This week I actually like my card (I know, there is a first time for everything isn't there!). I made this before we left for our cruise, otherwise there would be no way that I could have gotten in the snow spirit. What a great idea to use for inspiration. The day I made this we were housebound because of the 6" of snow we had gotten the night before. I also spent most of the afternoon outside sledding with the kids before I made this, so I was truly inspired. (Unfortunately none of the neighbors felt the same type of inspiration....me on a sled is a truly scary thing!). Anyway, I got to use one of my all time favorite stamp sets. The Tree for All Seasons. Even though it is retired in the states, It isn't in the UK. Being an honorary Brit does have it's advantages :) Don't forget to play along with us this week on our challenge blog. You can grab Mr. Blinky here. Hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Love the card kelly all those layers of blue are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly, I love the way you've used the different blues - great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you made the mountains. Torn card? Do tell:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!