Sunday, January 17, 2010

Speaking of LNS Challenges

This weeks challenge was to make a Valentine Card. Couldn't be easier right? And you still have time to join us.....If you STILL haven't checked out the Late Night Stampers group what are you waiting for? Click on the cute little Owl over on the right hand side and sign up. So, my card this week features the Sweet Pea Felt Pieces. Have you seen these in the Occasions Mini (if not click the picture of it on the left side of my blog)? They are even more adorable in Real Life than they are in the catalog. I loved them so much I even used them on my project for USTAMP with Love. I'll give you a quick peek at that project in a couple of days. Anyway, This card was super simple and looks great. It just takes some Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Whisper White Card stock and Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose ink. I also used the NEW Vintage Vogue and Well Scripted stamp sets from the mini and the FREE scalloped Edge punch from the Sale-a-bration catalog as well. I really loved the way it turned out. What? You don't have a Valentine? well check back tomorrow and I'll show you a slight variation that makes it a perfect card for another occasion!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!