Thursday, August 5, 2010

Because I Care.....Again

Ok, it's actually not again...but since all the demonstrators who placed a pre-order recieved one of these stamp sets it seems like I have seen it everywhere. Especially when I am browsing the web for the Blog Finds of the Day. Well I realized that while everyone else had used it to make a card, I hadn't yet. So in keeping with the spirit of using all my stamp sets at least once, I put this card together. It was relatively simple to make and I love the way the watercolor paper brings out the tiny lines in this stamp.


3 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is beautiful....Love it and am wondering what colors for inks and paper you used?
    Thanx for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS,
    I used Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke. I used both the Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant on the flower part of the stamp by using sponges to sponge color directly on the stamp. Then I stamped it on watercolor paper. Hope that helps.....

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card roomie!!! Can't wait to get my first order from the new catty and mini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!