Monday, August 16, 2010

It's beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Ok, maybe not outside (although here in Germany it sure looks a lot like Fall!), but in my stamp room I've been doing Christmas for a while. I sure wish Santa could spare some elves to help me! A friend of mine had a great idea, she suggested I pre-make Christmas cards to sell at an upcoming craft fair this fall. I thought, sure, why not.....now that I'm elbows deep in glitter, I'm starting to think I may have lost my mind. I've never been a traditional Christmas kind of girl, so when I saw this card on Lee Conrey's blog, I had to give it a try. I will admit, that after the glittering phase I look like Edward from Twilight......and it will probably take a week to wear off all the glitter...but I still think these cards look phenomenal. If you like them make sure you leave Lee a comment. She was so kind to allow me to CASE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!