Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Christmas Cards

These cards are definitely not classic Christmas colors, but something about the Serene Snowflakes Stamp set just screamed out for a different color combination than typical green and red. I love how easy the embossing folder made the background on this card...and it made it so easy to line up my three squares. I'm all for anything that makes my life easy.

I forgot to mention yesterday, if you are interested in any of the boxes of cards you see, just drop me a line. The cost is $15 for 10 cards and includes the envelopes. Shipping will be extra. I am only planning on making one of each set of cards, so if you see something you like, you better let me know quickly before they are gone!

1 comment:

  1. I need at least 30-40 cards, a mixture is fine! Let me know where I can send the money? Check or Paypal?

    Laura Campbell
    2010 Flint Hill Road
    Silver Spring, MD 20906
    931-249-4483

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!