Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My digital Studio Scrapbook

Ok, so I've been busy adjusting to my kids being home. After being alone for the past two months it has been difficult to get to used to hear the word MOM screamed every few minutes. Needless to say I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend in my stamping room. Unfortunately that means you get to see some old projects I never got around to posting. This first project is an entire scrapbook I put together for our local Spouse's Club. Every year they do the Crown Jewel Bazzaar, and someone is named historian and puts together the history. Well, I wasn't the historian, but I was asked to help. So, this is what I came up with. I think the coolest part of this entire project was that My Digital Studio gave me an option to save this book as a video. I didn't have to do anything! Pretty cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!