Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a 3D weekend

A week or so ago, I was at my Upline, Sara's, house and she had these adorable fold out little albums. I thought they were so cute, I begged her to show me how to make them. We used retired paper and card stock and accessories, but I made one of these as a hostess gift for my workshop last weekend. Isn't it so cute. My hostess is moving out of Germany shortly and she wanted a picture frame to remember her friends by. We made the coaster frames I showed you earlier this week, but I thought this little fold out album would be a great place for her to keep her pictures as well. This was super simple, and it turned out so cute. Unfortunately, Sara is the tutorial master, so I have no idea where the directions came from........she told me how to do it out of her head. Maybe if I ask her really nicely she will write them down for me and I can share them with all of you! Until then, if one of you knows where the directions for this project are, could you please share? Thanks!!!

UPDATE: If you have access to Stampin Connection (for Demo's Only) the directions can be found here.


2 comments:

  1. This sure looks wonderful Kelly.
    Looks a bit like an origam-folded box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the link to the directions! I had seen this on another blog awhile ago, Song of my heart stampers and was dying for the tutorial on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!