Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I got my Fingers Inky!!!!


Yes, you read that right. My fingers did get a bit inky today. No, it wasn't my ink, but my demo friend Jan invited me to a card class out in Lebanon, IL tonight. I met an amazing group of ladies who welcomed me into their stamping midst with open arms. So, not only did I make a few new friends, I came home armed with some awesome cards to show you all!

This first card I am going to share is probably my favorite. It uses punches (which of course you all know I love!) as well as this cute little pom pom garland that you can purchase in the Spring mini. (do you hear shopping in my voice? :)
) . How perfect is it for the icing on the cake.....quite literally!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pom pom trim as part of the cake layers. Hadn't thought of that one.

    And welcome back to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    I met you at Sharon M card class. Were you able to find the 4 x 4 card tutorial I was asking you about? Joni Doolin jonidoolin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!