Monday, March 14, 2011

My Final INKY Fingers card


Well folks, this is the last card I made at that card class Tuesday night. Considering my stamping stuff still isn't scheduled to be here for another month, it may be the last one for a while. (Of course, I'm hoping for an invite to stamp at one with one of my new friends before then!). This one uses wild wasabi ink. I wan't thrilled with this color at first, but it has definitely grown on me. If all my new friends hadn't been at that card class, I would send it to them. They made me feel so welcome and at home. While nothing can ever replace stupid hour stamping with Sara, this came close. Thank you again for the open arms. I really enjoyed myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!