Wednesday, August 1, 2012

After my heartbreaking assessment of my stamps, I decided that if I'm going to start my business off right I need to get familiar with the stamps I have. So, did I grab the ones of the current shelf? Of course not! I grabbed a stamp set I had been eyeing before I lost my demonstratorship from Jan Hoyt, my local demo and stamping friend. She let me borrow Button Buddies. I have been drooling over this stamp set for over a year and I finally got my fingers inky with it. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down, so I hope you all like it as much as I do.....It is about to be a button buddies week!

The first card I made was one I CASEd off of Splitcoast Stampers. When I saw this bathing beauty I couldn't help myself. Isn't she adorable? Of course, I was stamping during "Stupid Hour" so I couldn't help but wonder if this pretty piggy would smell like bacon while she was sunning herself.



6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! And I agree...she probably does smell like bacon in the hot sun. :)

    Glad to have you back on-line Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelli! I love the sunbathing pig! Thanks for the blog of the day link to me on 8/2!

    Jill Rosenkrantz
    www.stampingwithjill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so cute and I love the smell of bacon. hehe
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly that is SO cute. I bet all the men love her is she smells like bacon in the sun. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!