Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Thanksgiving project

I don't know how many of you purchased the bow die from Stampin' Up!, but I got it on one of their super weekly sales. I had been looking at it, but I just couldn't see spending the money.....and then Kirsteen Gill had to create this adorable Turkey using it and I was hooked!

It felt like Christmas waiting for it to arrive, but once it came I got straight to work. I made ten of these suckers as gifts for teachers, neighbors, and of course friends!



While Jay was disappointed his turkey didn't have as many candy pieces as his teachers, he soon got over it when I told him we had one here at home he could eat after the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!