Saturday, January 4, 2014

Flashback to October

October 14th is my darling son's birthday. This year, we finally started to get into Football (much to my delight) and even played on a Flag Football team at the Y! Since his birthday fell during Flag Football season, and since his party consisted of a Sunday trip to see the St. Louis Rams play, what was more appropriate than a candy bag topper showing his current favorite sport.

You might recognize the football player from my Lions vs. Patriots preseason post (Wow! that was a long time ago!).

I thought these turned out extremely cute, and so did the kids in his class and on his football team.


Since we are such big football fans in our house....I'm sure these cute little bruisers will make another appearance soon......Maybe even for SuperBowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!