Monday, January 6, 2014

Woohoo....Halloween!

Are any of you as big Halloween fans as I am? While I don't really dress up any more, I still love the ghosts, ghouls and witches that are abundant this time of year.

I'm not a scary, haunted house kind of girl, but if you can make it cute, I'm all for it. So, needless to say, the next few days will be filled with Halloween treats.

It seemed like once I started getting ready for this holiday, I just couldn't stop. For example, Jay asked me to volunteer to bring a bag of candy to his Halloween party at school. Well what fun is that?

He chose miniature Twix bars, and honestly.....those aren't very Halloweeny at all. So, I dressed them up a bit using a punch (of course) and the really neat washi tape that Stampin' Up! has started carrying.

What I ended up with were these adorable little mummys, the absolute perfect size to hold one miniature Twix bar each!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!