Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Little Mummy's can't have all the fun.....

So while I was thinking of Mummys, I wondered what kind of treat box I could create using the same idea. I found a pattern for a coffin on the internet, and started there. I have to admit, the directions I found weren't very self explanatory, so it ended up being a one time only project. I won't be making it again anytime soon.

Maybe if one of you has better directions for a coffin box you are willing to share, I will give it another shot. Either way, it did turn out to be a pretty cute project. And it can hold quite a bit of candy.....not that I actually know how much. My son found the candy stash and ate it before I could ever quite fill this box.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!