Thursday, January 2, 2014

On to September.......

Ok, honestly, September must have been a pretty rough month. I have no projects that I actually created in September. Which seems rather strange considering that I had just gotten back from convention and had all those new goodies to play with.

So, since I don't have anything I made in September to show you.....how about I show you something I should have made in September?

My birthday and my beautiful daughter Katie's birthday both are in September.....as a matter of fact, they are a day apart. We spent our birthday weekend by having a Mom daughter day and going to see Chicago the Musical at the Fox theater in St. Louis. We had amazing seats and were lucky enough to sit in the first row.

It was a great day, and a wonderful memory (there aren't too many of those lately considering she's 15 and teenage girls can be total monsters at times!).

So, to represent our birthday month, here is an adorable birthday card made using nothing but framelits and punches. I'm a huge punch art fan (in case you didn't know or couldn't tell from my posts!) and I just thought this guy was too cute not to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!