Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Mother's Day Card

Ok, now I can post this one. This is the Mother's Day card that I made for my Mom. I really liked the look of the four tiles on the front of this card. I CASE'd this from Sandi MacIvers blog, but it actually came from a picture on her blog from an idea board at the Seattle Regionals. Can I just say, as a SU! demo in Germany, that any demonstrator who is willing to share pictures from regionals or convention or leadership is tops in my book. I get to go to convention this year, but most of the time we are so far away over here that attending any of the events is impossible. Without these posts, I wouldn't have nearly as many cool tricks up my sleeve!

5 comments:

  1. wow! beautiful kelly! I bet she loved it! I really like the squares and I didn't realize that wide oval looked so great behind the scallop oval! Awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the color combinations. THis is one of my favorite stamp sets too. I bet your Mom was thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly -
    Very nice. That is such a great stamp set. And your color combo and layout would be so versitile. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Baroque Motifs stamp set...I need to buy the set with the mother's day sentiment...It just seems that its always missing one or two sentiments so that you have to buy another set...

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY pretty Kelly! I bet your Mom LOVED her card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!