Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Tisket a Tasket....

a black and pink basket. I saw this card and thought it was adorable. The original arranged the colors a bit differently, but otherwise this is a straight up CASE from my files. I love how putting those 1/2" black circles inside the flowers really made them pop. The basket if from the basket and blooms die and the flowers are embosslits. I keep finding myself making more and more cards without any stamping. Maybe that is why my wishlist is mostly non stamp sets at this point. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink and black together...DUH I never thought to add color to the middle of the embosslit...GREAT IDEA! Keep your caseing frenzy going on I love to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely darling, I may have to case it from you.... I love that embosslit, I've used it so much, that & the Manhattan Floral.....I'm sooooo addicted

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and pink always make such an elegant color combo. I have a question - do these great embosslits wear out? :) I've used my lots, and just keep coming up with new ideas for more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute. I also like pink and black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!