Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My cute little penguin

Isn't he adorable? This penguin is from the Animal Crackers stamp set. I fell in love with him and a couple other animals from this set, but I've never found the time to actually use them before. All that changed, and now I'm hooked. These stamps are perfect for simple cards that look amazing. One of the items I recieved from Sherril Graf in my "You're Hired" package included grosgrain ribbon in every color that SU! sells. I was so excited to use it that I used three pieces on this card. I kinda like how
they look. What you do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I dont have this set but i can see how you can fall in love with those cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Like Marisol...I don't have that set either but if the other stamps in the set are that cute it may be yet another set I'll have to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darn adorable! I don't have this one either, I haven't even seen this set! How is it that I can look in that catalog 100's of times and always find something new! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!