Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Watercolored Roses

If you have looked at any crafting blogs in the past few weeks, you have to have see the new watercoloring technique shown here. This was such a cool technique that I had to try it. I did it with a rose (which I will show you tomorrow) and I did it with a couple of butterflies. Aren't they super pretty?Once I had them made, I had to find something to put them on. I decided to make an adorable watering can and fill it with Toblerone candies. I really like the way it turned out. Let me know if you have an idea of what I can do with gold butterfly. Who knows, you may get a copy of whatever it is you suggest !

4 comments:

  1. I love the Floating Re-Inker technique..Love the watering can...you must share how you made it...LOVE THE BUTTERFLIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watering can is too neat!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies are a great way to spotlight this technique!! I have to hope I have a butterfly stamp in my closet to try this on. Great decorations for the watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! And I thought I was addicted to this technique. I stopped at roses. Now I will have to give my butterflies a try! If I don't get my house cleaned tomorrow - I'm going to tell my husband that it's Kelly's fault!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!