Friday, October 2, 2009

Circle Scissors Plus

Ok, you probably haven't heard me talk about the Circle Scissors Plus very much. It's because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I was a Coluzzle user in the past, and although it wasn't everything I wanted, it was pretty simple and didn't take up a whole lot of space. Then Stampin' Up! came out with the CSP. I bought it, like a good SU! obsessed person should, but I just couldn't get it to work. It seemed like the paper was always sliding, and my circles turned out crooked, or the wrong size or more like eggs. Needless to say, I rarely used it and I definitely didn't promote it to my customers. Well, that has all changed. I kept hearing that in order to use it effectively you had to use dotto (a removable adhesive). I didn't have any, and I couldn't figure out why in the world I would need a removable adhesive, so I never bought any. Well, I finally got the chance to try out the CSP with the dotto and OH MY GOODNESS! This thing is incredible! I was working on a class for December and needed to cut several circles out of different cardstock. I tried the Coluzzle, but it was taking forever. I figured I would give my CSP one more chance before it was relegated to the shelf forever. Just in case there was something to the dotto myth, I decided to give it a shot as well. It worked perfectly! I was able to make all the circles I needed in no time flat. I was so amazed. My Circle Scissors plus now has a place of honor on my craft table. If you haven't given this thing a try, you don't know what you are missing. Give me a call and I'll let you try mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!