Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LNS Challenge #42

First of all, I need to tell you all my great news. I was selected for this term's LNS design team. I am so excited, and absolutely amazed that they thought I was ready to be a part of this amazing group of designers. One of my "duties" is to design cards for the weekly challenge.
The challenge is to combine Really Rust, Ruby Red, and Old Olive. That was a little hard for me though, so I brought in reinforcements in the form of my upline, Sara. She and I got together and tried to come up with several cards that would satisfy this challenge. This first one was made by her.
We sat around talking about all the things we could think of that could be made using those colors. We finally decided that maybe the Really Rust and Ruby Red would make a good sunset, so we brayered the two onto a card front. Unfortunately it didn't look like a sunset at all. I thought it looked more like the Sahara Desert. We decided that we could make a desert card as well. Sara added a few pyramids and this card was born. Now, I'm not sure what exactly you would need a pyramid desert card for, but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!