Saturday, October 3, 2009

Part of my Christmas Class

During my open house a few weeks ago, I had set out several of the projects I made during the Late Night Stampers Stamp Camp at convention. One project in particular, the changable plate, seemed to get the most ooohhhs and aaaaaahhhhs. I figured if so many people liked it, I would turn around and teach a class on it. (Now you know what all my circles were for yesterday). I decided that I would do one "plate" a month. This is January's. I used the shimmer paint for the bubbles (thank you Circle Circus) and the A Brand New Year stamp. Then I versamarkered the inside of the champagne glass and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I think it turned out pretty well. I can't wait to get the rest of the months finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!