Monday, October 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Workshop

I have a workshop on Friday. The woman hosting has requested that we make something for Thanksgiving. I usually try and make a card and a 3D item for my Make N Takes each time, but I had a hard time coming up with something to create. Then, while I was searching for my "Blog Finds of the Day" (This is a list of some of the coolest things on the web each day. I put it together for the Late Night Stampers Demo Yahoo Group. If you want to see what I am talking about, leave me a comment and I'll be happy to email you a sample.) I found this amazing little napkin ring using the Lattice Die. If you want to see the tutorial yourself, click here. Anyway, this will be my 3D MnT on Friday. I really like it, I hope they will too. (Please ignore the paper towel, I have no napkins in this house!)

2 comments:

  1. love your web and e mails, what blogs do you visit.
    Thank you for your wonderful ideas.
    Bonnie @
    wyke@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!