Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is a pretty special month. We have Halloween, National Caramel Apple Day, World Card Making Day, Count Your Buttons Day and of course Breast Cancer Awareness. While I am a big Halloween and Card Making fan (in case you haven't noticed), the rest aren't really all that exciting to me. Except for Breast Cancer Awareness. Several years ago, my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I'm happy to report that she is one of the survivors. It was a long road, and it was scary, but now I know first hand how important it is to do self-exams, and to support the research that goes into fighting this horrible disease. With that in mind, I decided to do something a bit different this October. Pictured below is a list of all the products Stampin' Up! sells that either are tied to Breast Cancer, or come in one of our many pink colors (click the picture to make it larger). For the entire month of October, I will dontate 10% of the purchase price of these products to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. It is a win win for all of us. You get great Stampin' Up! products, and together we fight Breast Cancer. What do you have to lose. To place an order either contact me via phone or email or shop via my online store. And don't forget to remind someone you love to do a self exam. You can be their "Breast" Friend!

(Flyer created by Jean Fitch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!