Friday, October 16, 2009

Why our group is called "Stupid Hour Inkers"

I know I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again. There comes a time, usually late at night, when everything becomes funny. In my house we call that stupid hour! Well a few nights ago my sideline Emily and my neighbor Ella came over for a late night stamping session. We definitely hit Stupid Hour! Our first project was this cute and easy door hanger. One side is made for Halloween, and then you flip it over for Thanksgiving. It took us about an hour to create it, and we were very proud of ourselves.
Then, we got a little big for our britches, and decided it wasn't quite tricky enough to make. We decided that we would make another door hanger for Christmas and New Years. Never one to be satisfied, I choose the snowflake die to make the hanging part. Do you know how long it takes to pick out all the little pieces of coaster out of this die? Needless to say, we didn't get it finished. Stupid hour hit and we still had what felt like a million of snowflakes left to color. You can see the crazy look in Emily's eyes! We will finish them, but you will have to come back later to see what they look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!