Tuesday, October 6, 2009

March's Plate

Are you bored with my plates yet? I promise I will show you something new tomorrow. (Especially since I am kind of hung up on Aprils plate....anyone have any ideas?). This is my cute little leprechaun. Isn't he adorable. I received him during my punch page swap at convention. If you want to see how he is made, click here. Also, I was so glad to find that Define Your Life included one for Lucky. Once again I didn't want to put Happy St. Patrick's Day on there and then have to take it down mid month. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Think Spring for your April plate. How about the "April showers bring May flowers" theme? There is a retired and a dormant set with rubber boots. Or a bare tree with little green buds. Or spring flowers - tulips, daffodils, and, depending on where you are, roses and rhododendron. We must have something that looks like any of those. Have fun with it.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky is so CUTE...Looking forward to seeing other plates...How the heck are you...Miss you my bloggin sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!