Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Together

I know I've mentioned it before, but I absolutely love the little quails in the Happy Together stamp set. I think this is probably my absolute favorite card for the Late Night Stampers Color Challenge. The Really Rust, Ruby Red and Old Olive look amazing on the kraft. I didn't want to detract from the adorable Quail, so I made this card small, and made him the focal point. This is the last of my cards for this challenge. (I know, your happy). I was really surprised though at how much this challenge stretched my limits. Challenges do for our creativity what pushups do for our bodies. I am definitely going to enjoy this stint as part of the LNS design team. If you haven't joined our group yet, you need to click on the link to the right and come "exercise" with us!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for leaving me your comment. I have followed the link but am totally confused as to where and when I can see my project listed. Please would you email me the link and details because I would like to post about it on my blog with a link. I have joined the yahoo group but have no idea from there where to go. Many thanks Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!