Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Tree Luminaires

I thought by now you might need a bit of a convention break, so I decided to show you another project I put together. A while back I saw these on someone's blog while I was compiling the blog finds of the day. They stuck with me and I knew I had to make them for the upcoming craft fair. I used a triangle box template from Tammy Hershberger you can find Here, (I did trim off the flaps so all the triangles on the template only had the small flap) as well as the bitty box and Scallop Square Duo Big Shot Dies. In order to have access to the Tea light I punched a circle out of the bottom and lid of the box as well as out of the Scallop Square Duo Die that the tree is resting on. The tree is made out of heavy weight velum and stamped with craft ink and embossed. The I used the pearls and rhinestones as well as the star punch to decorate them. I really love the way these turned out. We are asking $10 for them at the craft fair.....would you buy one for that price?

6 comments:

  1. These look really cute! thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I will need to make some of these for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think $10 is reasonable. They are very cute and would make a great decor item or gift. I'm gonna have to make some of these myself! They are so pretty all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I think I will be making some this year.
    Theresa in Kitimat

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very elegant, Kelly! Thanks for sharing, and also for doing the "Blog Finds"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to make these myself! Great job!

    Chera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!