Monday, November 22, 2010

Magic Reindeer Food

This was my number one seller at the craft fair. I charged $2 and inside you will find Oatmeal laced with glitter. For those of you not familiar with the concept of Magic
Reindeer Food, you sprinkle it on the ground to give Rudolph a snack when he lands, as well as a place to shoot for (the glitter reflects in the moonlight!). My 12 year old still insists we do this every year. It has become as much of a tradition as leaving cookies for Santa!




2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Please tell where to find the glass vials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Love them in that basket!
    Nominated your wonderful blog for an award. Just stop by http://tarheelstamper.blogspot.com/2010/11/tarheel-stamper-blog-award.html to pick up your award. Thanks for sharing your talent with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!