Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween's Over....should we move on to Thanksgiving?

As a stamper, it sure seems like I go straight from Halloween projects to Christmas ones. Rarely do I take a moment and spend some time making anything for Thanksgiving. I mean really, how many turkeys can you make? Well this year, since the craft fair happens before the holiday, I thought I should take a few moments and make something Thanksgiving Specific. So, in honor of this often overlooked holiday, I made this grateful tag book. Each page has a tag that pulls out. You can write down reasons you are thankful on each tag. Have every family member write one down or write them all for yourself, then read them throughout the year. Put small pictures on them. The uses are limitless. One thing is for sure, they are super cute! If you are in Vilseck on the 13th make sure you stop by and check them out in person!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea - we don't celebrate a thanks giving in New Zealand, but my upline is an expat American and so she invites us over each year for one which I think is great. We should all rejoice in the good things around us- we are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really cute...any chance you will be posting the directions?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!