Thursday, November 11, 2010

European Convention: Playing Hookey

Ok, I admit it, Sara and I suffered through last years awards banquet and we just couldn't bring ourselves to do it again. So, instead of going to the dinner, we went into London and saw the show We Will Rock You at the Dominion theater. It was absolutely incredible! Well worth the 1.5 hours in a cab it took to get there. Plus, we got to see a couple sites (Look Kids, Big Ben!). For those of you hoping to see what the dinner was all about, I posted a few pictures of it at the bottom of this post......but personally, for me the highlight of the evening was the theater!






And now on to the dinner.....to be fair, it was only boring to us because as US demos we can't receive awards here in Europe. I'm sure for the demonstrators that were being recognized, it was more than worth the 4 hours!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!