Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One of the things I forgot to show you.....

was my Kids Only Workshop. I swear it is entirely possible that I may be losing my mind! So in honor of Thanksgiving, I'll show you today. This month I had the kids make Top Note Pumpkin boxes. The kids did everything but cut out the pieces. They sponged, glued, punched and tied. I think they did a wonderful job! Next month (well actually in about 2 weeks) I will be hosting my annual Kids gift giving workshop. Your child has a choice of three class in which they will make a present for Mom and Dad, a present for a Sibling, or Teacher gifts. Sign up for one or all three! Just make sure you sign up soon, Dec. 5th isn't very far away!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!