Friday, July 19, 2013

Guiness World Record

So, one of the things that we were trying to accomplish was to make it in the Guiness Book Of World Record for the most cards sent from the same place in a three hour period. While they haven't announced the actual record, we were told that we have earned a place in the book for setting the record!





This was our official Guinness Record official who made sure our cards were addressed and created according to the official specifications.


And this was the rule book that held the official specifications.


Here is where we dropped off our cards to be counted (after standing in line for over an hour!)



And here is my card that was 3,799. I sent it to my little three year old neighbor, so I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!