Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reunion Party


Last night, our final activity of the evening was the reunion party. This years theme was the 80's, and while not everyone dressed the part, some of us did,

This is Trish my roomie, Dawn my next door neighbor in the hotel and my first of the 25 new friends I am meeting, and of course the preppy one is me.


I have to be honest, I am kind of liking the look, maybe this will be my new facebook picture. What do you think?


Of course it wouldn't be  true LNS event without a project to do. Check out this amazing one from Penny and Tammy's creative minds. Of course, I manage to put mine together wrong, so luckily Kate let me take pictures of hers.



Luckily this morning is open stamping, so I get a chance to recover a bit until after lunch. Then it's the final shoe box swap. I cant wait to see what everyone made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!