Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sorry for the convention interruption...

First, let me apologize for the interruption in convention coverage. The day after I returned from convention, My hubby, Matt, was hospitalized with A-fib, a problem with the way his heart pumps. Since then, we have been informed that this is a disease that affects many, and we are lucky enough that they think they can control it with medicine. While we still aren't sure how or if this will affect his orders to Korea, or his AF career, we are just glad to have him home and relatively healthy.

Since, I was dealing with this all last week, I was unable to post the rest of convention as I had planned. I'm hoping that better late than never applies, and will be spending the next several days showing what occurred the last couple days of Convention as well as sharing some dimensions and directions on my LNS and friend projects that I took to convention. So, make sure you check back to see what all we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!