Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shelli's Projects



Of course Shelli had to show us some of her amazing projects. Her cards were all wow cards as usual! There were so many, there wasn't much time for the how to, we just all go to sit back and drool over the cool things she made.

First up were these two spinner cards. Not new, but definitely cool!


The next card used the a Little birdie told me stamp set. It has a pull out message.



Then there was this beautiful butterfly card. It had a gorgeous pop up butterfly inside, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.

Then there was this fancy fold card. See anything new?

Then there was this awesome moose card. I love the grass behind it!

How about this cute little gift card holder for Christmas.....Love It!

And then there was this pop up card.  I told you there was a lot!


I am loving this mustache card made with the pop n cuts die and the mustache is actually cut from one of the framelits. 

And of course she had to make a card using the dress die.



Then there was this card that pulls out from the top.


How about this little gift card pocket card?



Shelli really liked using the new bow die. She made three  more projects with it including this gorgeous bow. I know its hard to see,but trust me, it is gorgeous!


Shelli also made this adorable napkin ring which I am going to CASE as soon as I get the die!
The final project I can show you right now is this amazing bow made out of our foil sheets. It looks so pretty in person.


Of course there were a few more projects, but they included a new product announcement. I will tell you, but my day three morning session starts in just a few minutes, so I need to get going. I'll be back as soon as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!