Monday, July 15, 2013

I finally made it!

After a mega packing session, and a three hour flight, I finally made it to Salt Lake City and the LNS pre-convention events.

First, this was everything I had to get packed in my suitcase. Believe it or not, I managed to get it all in one suitcase and one carryon!

Once  I finally arrived, and my awesome roomie Trish picked me up from the airport,  it was a quick trip back to the hotel for the LNS gift exchange. 

 The gifts were awesome. I got to sit with a great group of ladies and the creativity was amazing. These are just a few pictures of the gifts that were exchanged. Once I'm home, I'll show you the gift I brought. For those of you who didn't get to make it this year, i strongly recommend you plan for it next year.


OK, well tomorrow is another busy day, so I better hit the sack. Tomorrow is stamp camp and shoebox swaps. Make sure you come back to see all the awesome projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!