Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Awesome Challenge!

Ok, by now all of you should already know what LateNightStampers is. If not, what rock have you been hiding under? :) If you don't know, or you want a little more information click on the owl picture to the right. Anyway, LateNightStampers had a challenge recently. They gave us a sketch and asked us to make something following the general idea of the sketch. This is my entry. I used Chocolate chip and Baja Breeze, another one of my all time favorite color combos, Parisian Breeze DSP, White organza ribbon, half pearls from the Pretties kit (been a while since I mentioned that hasn't it) and I finally got to ink up my Fifth Avenue Florals stamps. When this set first came out I wasn't overly excited, but it is one of those sets that you have to have after you see all the cool things everyone else is doing with it. Do you have a stamp set like that? Leave me a comment and let me know what set grew on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!