Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Retired Pop Up Card

Don't you LOVE this paper. Don't ask me to buy it, Unfortunately it's retired! Stampin' Up! always does this to me. I find something that I absolutely love, and then they retire it to never bring it back again. I tell all my customers, "If you love it buy it, and buy lots of it!" One good thing though is there seems to be something I love in almost every catalog, so I don't seem to miss the retired ones nearly as much. This is a pretty simple little pop up card that my Upline showed a few of us how to make. We had an impromptu stamping night at my house a few weeks ago. My favorite part of making this card was being able to emboss the white flower on the front. Have I mentioned that I am addicted to heat embossing. I haven't done it for a while, but now that I'm thinking about it, I think its about time to heat up that gun once again. As always, I would love to hear your comments! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!