Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's April!!! Time to Make Cards for Sherrill Graff!!!!!!

Yeah, its finally time. Remember way back on February 16th I told you all about wonderful Sherrill Graff and her hiring program? Well I was hired to make 50 cards for her in April. I just sent her my order for supplies, so very soon you should be seeing plenty of cards that will be winging their way (via USPS) to her soon. I used this opportunity to order items that I always wanted to have, but couldn't really figure out what to do with them. Now I have them, and I promise not to be stingy. Until they get here though, I thought I would show you a card I made for Sherrill using the Smoosh technique. Not sure what Smooshing is? Drop me a comment and I'd be happy to let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being hired by Sherrill. Me too!! My month is May but I have already gotten a jump start on them. I would freak if I waited till the actual month they were due. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!