Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Latenightstampers Challenge 15

For those of you not on LateNightStampers, you have no idea the amount of information and sheer creativity you are missing. The women on this group are caring, sharing, and amazing. If you would like to join to see what all the fuss is about, click on the owl on the side of my blog. This past week's challenge was to make a card using a 3D flower. This is the card I came up with. The sketch was actually from my upline. We do a shoebox swap at every one of our downline meetings, and this time she gave us three challenges to choose from while putting together our swap. I chose the sketch challenge. I used Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Grey card stock as well as the DSP from the hostess Hand Drawn Bundle. The flower is made from the Daisy Die which I am absolutely in love with and the center is a build a brad. This was such a simple card to put together that I will be using it for a workshop later this month. I hope they enjoy making it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!