Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vacation is Over!!!








Why is it, after you have a vacation you need another vacation? I'm exhausted. And only two weeks until my Mother in law gets here for her visit. We really need to figure out how to spread these visits out. I figured I have stretched out the SAS as far as i can....so here are the final 7 cards. Please remember, if you loved these cards as much as I did to thank Mary Jo Price-Williams on her blog. I know I keep reiterating this, but CASEing (copy and share everything) is an important part of the Stamping culture. The ladies I know from Latenightstampers are so giving with their talents by sharing their creations, I want to make sure they get all the credit they deserve!!!! If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to make 99% of the creations I share here. If you ever see anything that I may have CASEd from you, and I haven't given you credit, please let me know! I will correct the oversight immediately. Ok, enough of this....here are the last of the cards!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!