Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Parent's are here!!!!!

One of the worst parts of living in Germany is being so far away from my parents. Why is it that we never realize how important they are until we have kids of our own? Anyway, we will be traveling Germany, Czech, and Austria while they are here so I won't have a whole lot of time to post. With that in mind, I've decided to share the cards I made for a Stamp-A-Stack I held the end of March.Wait until you see them, They are amazing cards! Whoever came up with the idea must be a genius! :) Ok, as usual it wasn't me! It was Mary Jo Price-Williams. She was kind enough to share this with our Latenightstamers group and gave me permission to run a SAS with them. (Ok my upline informed me it can't be a Stamp a Stack because we didn't stamp anything.......so I changed it to mean a Stick a Stack.) These are all made with 1/2 of the Best Ever Simply Scrappin Kit. If you are interested in the step by step directions, just let me know. As long as you aren't one of Mary Jo's customers I would be happy to share them. (She will be hosting her own sometime soon. )

So, for the next 16 days, while I'm galavanting around Europe you can check out these cards. Here is card #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!