Saturday, April 4, 2009

Paper Dolls

Ok, I admit it. I was one of those kids that was always fascinated with dolls, even the paper kind. Anyone remember the cling on kind? What were those called? They were made out of a shiny black plastic and then all the clothes etc. were plastic too. I had Raggedy Ann and my brother had superhero ones. Ok, I'm probably dating myself. Anyway, I think I had them on my mind when I came up with this birthday idea for one of the girls in my son's Kindergarten. The only thing SU! on here are the paper for the clothes and the die cut name, but I am so hoping they start carrying the dress ups dies. I absolutely love these and keep finding myself buying more and more sets to match. I laminated these, then tried to use self stick Velcro to hold the clothes on. It didn't work too well. I think the next time I will try Aileen's tack it over and over and see if I can make it work like those cling on dolls we had way back when.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!