Sunday, June 13, 2010

End of Year gifts for Jay's Teachers

A few weeks ago, while I was perusing the web for the Blog Finds of the Day I saw the cutest pen and pencil holder made by Ilene Crouse. While I couldn't think of a reason I would need something like this, I couldn't' get it out of my mind. So, when I needed a treat holder for Jay's Kindergarten teachers, I thought immediately of Ilene's creation. I didn't need it to be quite so big, and I changed up some of the construction, but I still think it turned out pretty cute. Jay wanted it to look more like a real pencil, so I changed up the colors as well. I am thinking about putting No. 1 Teacher on the side. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome Kelly, I think I will have to have a go at one of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and think putting #1 Teacher is a great idea. As a teacher it means so much to me when I get something that is homemade and not store bought. I'm sure his teacher will just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!