Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simply Said By Me!

Yesterday I showed you the tags Sara made using Simply Said. Well, since it was already out on the table, I figured I would give it a shot as well. I really love how these blocked cards look, but they are a pain in the butt to put together. I can never get them all evenly spaced! I saw a card on splitcoast that I cased for this one, but I didn't have any designer series paper that would match so I made my own using the stamps in the Simply Said set and randomly stamping them on the paper. It is so easy to make coordinateing DSP this way. Every year I buy tons of DSP and then am afraid to use it. This year I think I will limit what I buy, and just make my own instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!