Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Dad's Day!

Well, it's that time of year again. It's time to celebrate our fathers. My Dad is awesome, but I'm a horrible daughter. I didn't even make a card to send to him. I guess I was thinking that my husband wouldn't get a card in time if we sent it to him in Afghanistan, and I completely forgot about my dad! Sorry Dad, I really do love you. Maybe you can pretend that this is the card I made for you. This one was done by my upline, Sara. She came over to play one night and this was one of the cards she made for her husband. I love the way she used both the wood sheets and the tinfoil to give the card that little something extra! Of course the scallop punch rick rack in the middle is awesome! What do you think? I'm sure her hubby loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I appreciate what you have to say!